Faith Blood Moon E/A
The Neptune Blood Moon is an attractive guitar made of the finest figured Javanese Trembesi. This Indonesian timber has a beautifully rich grain pattern that has long been a top choice of furniture makers, and now Faith has tapped into its wonderful tonewood properties to bring you some very fine guitars.
Tonally, Trembesi can be compared to Hawaiian Koa and other exotic woods that perform like traditional Mahogany. It has a good balance of rich, warm tones and high-end vibrancy. Visually, it also has a sumptuously rich colour which has been brought to prominence by a Blood Moon Burst finish. Each of these Neptunes will bear a unique grain figuring, making it one of a kind. Each component of the guitar will present a potentially different grain, from straight, vertical grains, horizontal flaming, or potentially a mixture of both. However your guitar is patterned, rest assured it will sound fantastic and look amazing. Flamed Maple binding complements the Trembesi very well, and the addition of a matching Ebony bridge and fingerboard pulls everything together.
This Neptune owes its slick playability to a satin Mahogany neck and single-cutaway body design that allows complete comfort and freedom as you scale up and down its full length. The body shape is also a big contributing factor to its smooth performance; based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape, the Neptune is ideal for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized jumbo. Its baby-jumbo size provides a great deal of handleability, while its 16" lower bout generates impressive levels of power and depth of tone.
Ideal for live performers, the Faith Neptune Blood Moon Cutaway is equipped with a low-profile Fishman INK3 preamp system and Sonicore piezo under-saddle pickup. This great preamp features a chromatic tuner, 3-band EQ and volume control. Faith has also ensured your Neptune stays in top condition by including a hardcase.
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included